WSET Level 3 Award in Wines
We are certified providers of WSET Level 3 Award in Wines in English. Since the study material and the exam is in English we teach in English as well.
If you hold the WSET Level 2 certificate you are automatically qualified for this course. The Level 2 Award is not a demand, but we recommend you have knowledge and previous experince that corresponds to Level 2. If you are in doubt about your qualifications for taking the course do not hesitate to contact us.
The course will cover the following subjects:
- Viticulture and vinification.
- Factors affecting the style, quality and price of wine
- Wine description and analysis based on the WSET Systematic Approach to Tasting©
- All major wine countries and wine areas in the world
- Special types of wine like sparkling wine and fortified wine
- Exam practice
When and where?
The course consists of 5 and a half days of teaching and an exam at our facilities at Hotel- og Restaurantskolen in Valby.
The daily schedule will be from 9.30am till 5pm. The dates for upcoming courses will be available here as soon as they are set.
All study material and all lectures as well as the exam will be in English. The exam consists of two elements:
- A blind tasting of two wines following the Systematic Approach to Tasting© (30 minutes)
- A written exam consisting of 50 multiple choice questions and 4 short written answers- questions (2 hours)
This covers the WSET Level 3 Study pack, all wines tasted, lunch and coffee and exam fee.
Any more questions?
We are happy to answer any questions you might have. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +45 61 46 74 01.
You can see the full official specification of the WSET Level 3 Award in Wines here.